How to install the Extend Call ButtonLast Updated: September 09, 2018
Before you start reading, please note that to install Extend on a WordPress site you can simply download the Extend Plugin from here.
If you are not using WordPress, you can continue reading below.
Installing the Extend call button on your site is really easy and doesn't take up to 2 minutes. You don't need to have programming skills to install the button. Just follow these steps and you'll be running in no time:
- Sign into to your Extend Dashboard.
- Go to Developers tab
- Scroll down till you see the Integrations box.
- Copy everything in the script text colored green. The code you will copy should look something like:
<script src="https://extendapp.io/api/plugin.js" data-public-key="XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" data-show-default-button="true" ></script>
- Open the source code of the page where you'll like to install the Extend call button. You can do this by accessing the page via an app like FileZilla.
- Paste the code you copied from your dashboard before the closing </body> tag.
Nice work! That's all, you're set to go! 😎
Click here to learn how to use your own button to initiate the Extend Call Widget. Do you know that you can pass caller details to the call interface automatically? This is useful for when your users are already signed into something like your app or dashboard and you already know who they are. You can help them skip the form they have to fill before calling. Learn how to pass caller details automatically here.