How to set business hoursLast Updated: June 27, 2018
Do you want to be online only during some specific hours or period of time? Don't want to be online on Weekends? You can configure these from your Dashboard within a few minutes. Follow these steps and you'll be ready in no time:
- Go to Settings in your Dashboard
- Scroll down and you'll see Set business hours. If you have never set business hours before, your Call Widget will always be online.
- If you will like to set business hours, turn off Always online.
- After turning off Always online, a set of options will appear. Under When does your business open, you can select opening hour and opening minute. For example, if your business opens at 8:30AM, select 08AM for opening hour and 30 for opening minute. You will see a preview of any time you select and the preview changes as your selection changes.
- Under When does your business close, you can select closing hour and closing minute. For example, if your business closes at 5:20PM, select 05PM for closing hour and 20 for closing minute. You will see a preview of any time you select and the preview changes as your selection changes.
- If you want to close on Weekends, you can turn on Close on Weekend. If you turn this on, you won't receive calls on Weekends.
- Ensure that your TimeZone is accurate.
- Press Update business hours.
That's it! You're done and good to go. Now calls will only come in during the hours you specified.